Saturday, June 1, 2013

Travel Blog: Japan Trip 2013 Day 0, 日本之旅第一天之前, 1 Jun 13

日本之旅第一天之前:6月1日2013年, 星期六
Japan Trip Day 0, 1 June 2013, Saturday
日本の旅行第一日前:6月1日2013年(土曜日)

This is the first time I have a Day 0 post. Had to include it because it is the day we flew off from Singapore to Japan. Our flight was at 9:30pm and we would reach Haneda Airport at Tokyo at 5:30am the next day. It was Dear's and Nut's first time to Japan. It was my second time to almost the exact same places that we had planned to go this time round, compared to the last time I went with my hallmates for my graduation trip back in 2006. Dear was especially excited because she was finally going to Japan. It was also her first time taking Singapore Airlines, so it was really a trip she was waiting for. Bon voyage! We're gonna have loads of fun in this 8-day trip to the land of the rising sun!


Links to my Japan Trip 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment